This article is for all those who wish to set up a review website for reviewing products and services.
In the modern age, this is the best way of advertising your product and services and collect feedback from buyers. But the work doesn’t end here. Technical up gradation demands the best outcome in whatever sphere you step in. Review websites are not an exception. The trick is to know what and why of everything before you begin and continue your work.
In simple language plugins are for website review and there is an endless choice to select the best one. In this article, I’m going to incorporate some 10 best review plugins for your convenience.
Top 10 WordPress review plugins
1. WordPress review plugin
This plugin is almost like a magic wand that fulfils the wish of establishing a website in any niche without mastering the skill of design and technology. The technical architecture is simple and loaded with all impressive features that a plugin must-have. Some notable features are
- Review form for customers
- Rating systems such as a star, percentage, or a customized image
- The rating system is supported by text for a better elaboration
- Allows incorporation of images and videos containing the product feedback and demo video
- Sorting of positive and negative reviews
- Dashboard for monitoring comments
- Integration with a yelp, Facebook and Google for adding more online review.
- Integration with other plugins such as Woo Commerce
2. Starfish review
In the next place of best review plugin comes starfish review. This upscales your review on Facebook, Trustpilot, and Google. The key features are
- The free version is available
- Easy setup
- Single link for all users welcomes both positive and negative feedback directly to you
- Integration with MailChimp and mailpoet
- Analysis of a high-level assessment of your performance
- With the help of shortcode, funnels are embedded in the page
This is user-friendly and safeguards your reputation by sorting positive and negative comments. In short, it is a trustworthy and pocket friendly too.
3. WP Review Pro
This plugin has become very popular because of its incredible features. Some of them are as follow
- Strong support of 14 snippets that is compatible with multiple niches
- Along with 16 default design templates, more customization is possible
- 5 rating options such as a star, point, percentage, circle and thumbs up
- Like another popular plugin, it integrates with Facebook, Yelp, and Google.
- With a price of about $67, rest assured of about 24 hours of customer support.
Purchase it at $29 and rise in search engine rank.
The main features are
- 3 rating styles namely star, point and percentage with changeable icons.
- Strong support of over 500 Google Web Fonts and Topography
- Wide range of colour options for review options
- This plugin can display a review of products of the same brand
- The widgets show the most trending items.
So what do you think? Is it your right choice?
Some impressive features of this plugin brings it in the list of best review plugin. Let’s explore its features.
- Many customers prefer to see comparison table while buying products of similar types. This is possible in this plugin.
- Also, a review box can be incorporated easily.
- Set the title and score then you are good to go
- It displays a detailed summary with pros, cons, and images.
- Protects from spam by enabling Google Recaptcha and administrative moderation
- The price is $28 which is extendable too
6. Site review
It’s a free plugin from the WordPress.org. This too has some attractive features that make it worthy to use.
- Added star rating features
- Usage of shortcode
- Limits the visibility to logged-in users
- Highlights and pin the most important review
- Several ready to use templates
- With classic WP interface, it is user friendly and devoid of fancy links and buttons
- The setting section is well elaborated
- Compatible with modern themes and other contemporary plugins
7. WP Customer Reviews
Another free plugin that rocks the list of best review plugin with its amazing features is WP Customer Reviews. To begin with the first is
- Adds review with ratings
- Compatible with a schema that allows you to modify review before posting
- Customization of templates
- With extensive documentation and tabbed setting, it is easy to use
- Supported by the community support forum
- Integrates with modern themes and plugins
8. Google Review Widgets
It has a paid version and a free version too. But is better to spend on the business version because it offers many good features such as
- Allows Google business review on your site
- Independent platform only the database is stored in WP
- Merge review from other platforms such as FB and Yelp
- Functioning is easy as settings have well organized sections
- Active support from the developers from the WP website
- Though it is a widget it has absolute compatibility with various themes and platforms.
9. Customer Review for Woo Commerce
This is a perfect match for online selling platform. This serves as advertising agents for boosting up sales that too free of cost. Let’s dive into the features
- Automatic features that collect authentic feedback from a purchaser
- Integrated with Google shopping
- Sends reminder to customers for review and also displays relevant offers
- No language bar or compatible with any language
- Imports review from different another platform
10. WP Ultimate Review
The concluding list of best review plugin has this simple plugin. Let’s quickly scroll the features.
- Post the product reviews on the website
- The simple interface supports easy communication with customers for ratings and reviews
- Supports global options and global product reviews
- Can moderate reviews
- Premium rating styles
- Possible to create different review fields
- It’s free free free!
All of above comes WP Review that is master of all review plugins. Launched by MyThemeShop, this review plugin is an amazing master piece that supports 19 types of rich snippets, 16 predefined designs, multiple rating systems, user comment rating and review, compatible with different WordPress themes, Google Places Reviews integrated, and what not? It has everything that you look for. So, don’t be late to use such amazing plugin for your WordPress website. Go for it!