Rearrange Small Living Rooms with Ikea Ideas for 2012
Rooms in small homes are expected to do a lot, which makes them difficult to define. Of course small living rooms doesn’t like anybody, especially when think that you have so many things to put in that room and you don’t have enough space. But fortunately, designers have great solutions for every space, small or large. Small living rooms can become ideal spaces and thinking about the advantages, they are easy to maintain and require low costs. It’s amazing what you can do in a small living room, using the appropriate arrangements. It’s about maximizing available space while keeping functionality. The main idea is: one room, many zones. So, your small living rooms can transform into whatever you need them to be. It’s about being creative, a little rebellious and doing what you dream about no matter how much or how little space you have.
1. Small space doesn’t have to mean small furniture, but does more than one thing.
2. One simple way to free up space is to have multi-task storage.
3. Curtains are a great way to conceal storage areas, which can successfully replace doors that need to be open space.
4. Raising the bed to the ceiling can create extra space underneath that can be used.
5. Use even the space around windows by adding a wall shelf for your books.
6. Add mobile shelves with drawer units.
Find the latest affordable ideas for 2012 from Ikea for making the most of the space you have and your small living room may become spectacular. Take a look and get inspired!