Even on other days, when there was no quarantine, eating healthy and maintaining a healthy lifestyle was always prioritized.
Photo by Trang Doan on Pexels.com
The last thing you want is to get sick and spend thousands of dollars on medical bills. Thanks to experts likeMichael Giannulis, now you get some of the promising healthy food tips to follow, especially during this pandemic time, because you have no other option but to boost your current immunity system now.
With COVID 19 taking the best moments out of your life, you need to step up and focus on the ways to take care of your health as no one else is going to do that for you. Eating healthy and staying within the fitness realm lies in your hands.
A balanced and varied diet is important:
It is really not that difficult to state that it is hard to come across any food or supplement, which will boost your immunity system and treat COVID 19.
- But, going for a well-balanced diet plan with loads of vegetables, fruits, whole grains, animal and plant proteins and healthy fats will help you to get the primary nutrients your body needs for normal immunity function and good health.
- Self-isolation has already leads you towards less active lifestyle. Therefore it is really important to pay close attention to the quantity of food and keep energy balance adjusted to match your needs.
Learning about eating routine from Michael Giannulis:
During such times of uncertainty, it is always normal for you to feel stressed out, sad, anxious and scared at the same time. Trying to maintain that normal daily routine will help you to manage out stress.
- One thing you can do for that is sticking to regular meal times. You can also focus on planning meals right in advance.
- Focusing on these points will help you to control hunger levels better and meet up with your nutrient requirements.
- It can also help you to get most of the food that you have and reduce any kind of food waste, which is not advisable during this pandemic scenario.
Take only that you need according to Mike Giannulis:
As per experts like Mike Giannulis, there have been multiple cases registered associated with over-purchasing and over eating as a result. Panic buying behavior might end up causing you some negative consequences like increasing food rates, overconsumption of the food you purchased and unequal product distribution.
- So, it is vital for you to consider the needs of yours first and that of others as well.
- Try to assess what you already have at your place and then plan out for your intake.
- There are times when you need to purchase large food amounts, but be sure to consider and then utilize what is left within your pantry.
- Look for the foods with shorter shelf life and try to consume those beforehand, so that they don’t get bad.
Remember to follow these points and you won’t face any kind of health or monetary issue later.