Chest drawers are a piece of popular bedroom furniture. Placing these drawers outside the bedroom can be an option. It is a game-changing tip for those who want to make a different appeal and impression.
Photo by form PxHere
These kinds of drawers become underrated in terms of their appeal and price. However, if you use it effectively, you can make a profound impression. These drawers are practical in terms of storage even when they get placed outside the bedroom. If you go for a unique arrangement of these drawers, they may look pretty when placed in unexpected spots. Hence, you must know the perfect way of using a chest of drawers in these locations.
The best location for your chest of drawers
If you feel that the drawer in your bedroom is not serving the purpose of storage, you can shift its location. The conventional drawer that is gaining popularity these days is because of its traditional look and storage benefits. Hence, you can transform the look of your house with the proper placement of the bungalo 5 drawer. Thus, look at the following tips:
• In the entryway: If you live in regions where you have to face the cold and chilly winter every day, placing the drawer in the hall can be an option. You might store your precious gloves, courts, and high-boots in this drawer.
• Use it in place of a TV stand: You may use the chest of drawers as a TV stand if you like it. If you are comfortable with drills, tools, machines, then this is an option. Just make a hole in the wall and fix it. You may store your essentials in this closet. However, be very careful with your cables and switchboards.
• In your washroom: You may place the chest drawers in the bathroom to add usability. You can keep your shampoo bottles, soap cases, and other essentials in this storage.
• Replace the sofa table with these drawers: You may regularly use the chest drawers as a sofa table. If you feel that the drawers are of considerable size and can replace the sofa table, go for it. If you have enough open floor area, you can use these tables to emanate the appeal. They will not take much of a space and will look appropriate.
• Use it as a side table: Another way of using the drawers is in place of the sofa side table. It may provide you with storage for your books, remote, video games, and other essentials. Moreover, it adds character and life to the living room.
Apart from this, you may use it in the way of an accent on the empty wall. For holding lamps, decorative accents, plants, and other commodities, it is the best option. Apart from this, you may use them in the study room for storing your books and magazines. However you use it, it will be beneficial. You may also make minor modifications in the drawer according to your preference.
For example, by adding a short coat of paint, you can protect the drawer from direct rays of the sun. You may also place the drawer in the kitchen for storing utensils, expensive glassware, and other commodities.