One of the brightest names in the world of automobiles is none other than Toyota. With their experience over 50 years, this leading Australian automotive company is now a leading exporter, distributor and a manufacturer of vehicles. At present, it has a market share of about 18 percent and has a very high reputation all over the world.
Importance of Toyota parts for your vehicle
When a vehicle runs along the road for miles, it is quite natural that it will have some wear and tear. This leads to the need of regular servicing of the vehicle and using the spare parts for replacing the worn out ones. But, it is always recommended that you should only use parts for your Toyota. This is because,
- Over the years, the company has made intensive study of the designs, material selection and internal structural construction of Toyota parts.
- These parts are fully tested under a wide range of stimulated external conditions, so that their reliability, quality and the durability are fully ensured.
- All the Toyota parts are given a warranty of 6 months or a mileage of 10,000km, whichever is earlier. But this warranty is considered to be void, if the vehicle fixed with any non- genuine part that causes damage to the vehicle.
- Toyota warranty is completely priceless, and when the vehicle is serviced by a Toyota dealership, then all the warranty covered repairs will be carried out free of cost, under the coverage of the Toyota Warranty.
So, it is always wise to go for parts for your Toyota vehicle, because they are made with the exact standard of the vehicle and the parts are designed for each model individually. Hence, each part fits perfectly to the vehicle and meets the prevailing high standard of your car.
Different categories of Toyota Parts
Like any other vehicle, Toyota cars also have different parts that can be grouped in the categories. The most important and prominent among these are the tires. The perfect tires not only give a good ride, but it also ensures good handling and safety. Due to regular friction, the tires show signs of wear, after some time. But, you can get an exact replacement for those, at a competitive price, if you go to your Toyota dealer. The tires will also be mounted and fitted by factory trained technicians, very easily. This is just an example, but the same is true for all other parts of your vehicle. Apart from tires, the other parts categories are as follows:
- Air and Cabin filters
- AC Compressors
- Oil Filters
- Appearance Fluids
- Remanufactured parts
- Wiper Blades and Inserts
- Water Pumps
- Service fluids
- Timing belts
- Spark plugs
- Starter alternator
How to keep your Toyota vehicle in a good shape
In order to keep your car in good and brand new state, both externally and internally, you need to follow some guiding rules.
- As the car runs along the road, thousands of microscopic particles enter into the ventilation or AC system of the vehicle. In order to protect your car you may fit Toyota genuine Cabin Air filters so that all sorts of particles can be stopped from entering the car cabin and keep the air clean.
- You need to regularly maintain the tire of your cars. Check the tire pressure, check for cracks and bulges in the side walls and check the wheel balance and alignment regularly. You also need to restrict erratic driving which results in pre-mature tire problems.
Please contact us today for your Toyota Parts and spares needs.